Posted to dev@dlab.apache.org by Vira Vitanska <Vi...@epam.com.INVALID> on 2019/07/11 09:25:32 UTC

RE: [MENTORS]: Signing off DLab Podling Report for July 2019

Colleagues,

Sorry for writing to you directly, but we need your assistance with DLab Podling report signing.

We have written and submitted DLab Podling report for July on time, however DLab Podling report is not signed yet by mentors.

Could you please review and sign off it?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/July2019

If DLab mentors are busy, could the other mentors sign off DLab Podling report?

Hope you can find a few minutes on this. Appreciate your time.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Vira Vitanska

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
HI,

> Dear mentors from general list, could you please review the report we've submitted and sign it, if you don't have any objections/comments.

I just checked, non one has signed it off.

> We'd really not want to be blacklisted because no one can review and sign reports that are submitting on time.

You won’t be blacklisted. However your mentors might need to be replace.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [MENTORS]: Signing off DLab Podling Report for July 2019

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
HI,

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
I am so sorry all for missing sign-off this month report.

Will be better for next report.

- Henry

Posted by Dmytro Liaskovskyi <Dm...@epam.com.INVALID>.

Office: +380 322 424 642 x 57729 <tel:+380%20322%20424%20642;ext=57729>   Cell: +380 97 341 1315 <tel:+380%2097%20341%201315>   Email: dmytro_liaskovskyi@epam.com
Lviv, Ukraine   epam.com <http://www.epam.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete this message and destroy any printed copies.

Posted by Dmytro Liaskovskyi <Dm...@epam.com.INVALID>.
Hi Cos,
I believe Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> has admin permissions and can grant you needed access rights.
Thanks.

DMYTRO LIASKOVSKYI
Software Engineering Manager

Office: +380 322 424 642 x 57729 <tel:+380%20322%20424%20642;ext=57729>   Cell: +380 97 341 1315 <tel:+380%2097%20341%201315>   Email: dmytro_liaskovskyi@epam.com
Lviv, Ukraine   epam.com <http://www.epam.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete this message and destroy any printed copies.

On 7/13/19, 06:44, "Konstantin Boudnik" <co...@apache.org> wrote:

    Guys,

    looks like something is wrong with my account on wiki... I can see the
    report as a non-logged user, but once I log in, it says "not
    permitted". Anyone has experienced a similar issue?
    Hence, I cannot sign off on the report....
    --
      With regards,
    Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

    Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
    and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
    might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Guys,