Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by jo...@gmail.com, jo...@gmail.com on 2018/04/06 17:13:21 UTC

Re: Request estimate for next release of cordova-plugin-globalization

Thanks Simon,

My development team is currently investigating what it will take for us to migrate away from using cordova-plugin-globalization, but it will take some time to get it scheduled and completed.  So it will happen -- that's the good news.  The bad news is that it keeps our customers hanging until that is complete.  So a new build with our merged pull request helps our customers greatly to bridge the gap until our migration is complete.

Earlier messages suggested a release sometime shortly after Easter.  Any idea if or when that might take place?

Thanks again for your help, everyone.
John