Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Tewathia, Atul" <at...@hpsglobal.com> on 2001/03/22 12:15:44 UTC

Struts Development : tep by step.

Is there any link/tutorial where a step by step approach of developing a
struts-application is given. I am finding it a bit slippery to get a grip on
the examples provided with struts.

RE: Struts Development : tep by step.

Posted by malcolm davis <ma...@nuearth.com>.
Struts Development : tep by step.Atul,
Have you done a JSP tags tutorial?
My recommendation is to go do a JSP tags tutorial, and then come back to
struts.
Struts uses tags extensively, and understanding tags might make it easier to
understand Struts.

- malcolm