Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marc Burt <mb...@brainboxdigital.com> on 2016/06/09 13:09:25 UTC

Per-query boosts in MLT

Hi,

Is it possible to assign boosts to the MLT similarity fields instead of
the defaults set in the config when making a MLT query?
I'm currently using a query parser and attempting /select?q={!mlt
qf=foo^10,bar^20,upc^50}/id /etc but it's taking the boost to be part of
the field name.

--

Kind Regards,

Marc

Re: Per-query boosts in MLT

Posted by Ere Maijala <er...@helsinki.fi>.
Hi,

this comes quite late, but since we really need this too, I've now
started to work on this and I believe I have proper fixes in a pull
request. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9644 for details.

--Ere

--
Ere Maijala
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland