Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Zdravko Zdravkov <zd...@atia.com> on 2001/12/06 16:23:02 UTC

Bulgarian translation of default ApacheHTTPD page

Hi Apache hackers!
Attached "htdocs-bg.tar.gz" contain Bulgarian translation of default
ApacheHTTPD page:
index.html.bg.cp-1251
index.html.bg.koi8-r
Please add these pages to distributed directory /htdocs.
... these rows to distributed /conf/httpd.conf - /conf/httpd.conf.default
too:
<IfModule mod_mime.c>
    # ...
    # Bulgarian (bg)
    # ...
    AddLanguage bg .bg
    # ...
    AddCharset WINDOWS-1251 .cp-1251
    # ...
    AddCharset KOI8-R       .koi8-r
</IfModule>
It's standard solution. I thik that no ApacheHTTPD compatibility problems.
I'm hope that bg-pages will be included in next stable version!
THANX :)
Zdravko

 http://www.atiaweb.com/~kuker/

RE: Bulgarian translation of default ApacheHTTPD page

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
> From: Zdravko Zdravkov [mailto:zdravko.zdravkov@atia.com]
> Hi Apache hackers!
> Attached "htdocs-bg.tar.gz" contain Bulgarian translation of default
> ApacheHTTPD page:
> index.html.bg.cp-1251
> index.html.bg.koi8-r
> Please add these pages to distributed directory /htdocs.
> ... these rows to distributed /conf/httpd.conf - /conf/httpd.conf.default

Thanks very much for your submission.  Unfortunately, we have had some
problems in the past with very bad translations getting committed to the
docs.  Therefore, we now have a requirement that all translations must be
reviewed by at least one (and hopefully more than one) person fluent in the
language before we can commit them.  If you know some other people fluent in
Bulgarian that would like to participate in this list and verify the
accuracy of the translation, then we can commit these pages.

Thanks again.

Joshua.