Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ide Roth <Id...@trw.com> on 2002/04/02 23:38:08 UTC

TcpTunnelGui arguments

Hi,
  I'm a beginner to Apache SOAP 2.2 and I trying to user TcpTunnelGui. I'm not sure what are the arguments I should use for it.
  Does anyone know what are the correct arguments to use for TcpTunnelGui?
       TcpTunnelGui <listentport> <tunnelhost> <tunnelport>

Thank You In Advance,
Ide

Re: TcpTunnelGui arguments

Posted by Glen Carl - CSC <ca...@csc-monterey.com>.
The listenport and tunnelport will need to be unique
java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 8070 server 8080

Change SOAP client to localhost 8070

Otherwise, you will get a java.net.BindException: Address already in use.

Re: TcpTunnelGui arguments

Posted by Glen Carl - CSC <ca...@csc-monterey.com>.

Re: TcpTunnelGui arguments

Posted by Mark Childerson <ma...@childersoft.com>.