Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Fox <da...@smarttalk.com> on 2000/11/15 19:26:48 UTC

mod_jk & multiple JVMs

Running Tomcat 3.2b7 on NT and SunOS 5.7 both using Apache 1.3.12, and JDK
1.2.2.

My question: How do I configure 2 instances of Tomcat (each running their
own JVM) on 2 different ports using mod_jk.  I have been using a hardcoded
tomcat.conf to do this (ApJServMount /contentserver/servlet
ajpv12://localhost:8008/contentserver) but I can't figure out how to do this
with mod_jk.  I'm guessing that the answer has to do with a hardcoded
mod_jk.conf and workers.properties but I'm stuck.

Thanks in advance,
Dave