Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "suyash.singh" <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 14:04:33 UTC

Not able to send out SOAP request through camel

Hi,

I am facing an issue sending out a SOAP request through camel.

Observations:
1) When I call invoke on the Dispatch stream, I get a sockettimeout error.
2) A simple wget to the same SOAP URL works on the same machine.

any idea if there is a known issue with sending SOAP requests through CAMEL?

Re: Not able to send out SOAP request through camel

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
maybe you can describe your scenario in more detail. It's not clear what is
configured. It sounds like you are just using cxf in camel instead of using
the camel-cxf component, no?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Please take a moment to provide better and more detail what you are doing.

We cannot help you if you dont take the effort yourself to explain
what you want, and what you can't get to work etc.
And frankly people is more inclined to not answer / help if they see
that the person don't bother to write a question properly.

See this page for tips how you can provide better questions
http://camel.apache.org/support

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 12:04 PM, suyash.singh <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am facing an issue sending out a SOAP request through camel.
>
> Observations:
> 1) When I call invoke on the Dispatch stream, I get a sockettimeout error.
> 2) A simple wget to the same SOAP URL works on the same machine.
>
> any idea if there is a known issue with sending SOAP requests through CAMEL?

Claus Ibsen
www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference.

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat