Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marre <Ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/14 13:51:30 UTC

traversalFilter in Graphical Query parser Solr

I have a structure where i want to search my documents and filter/rank/set
conditions on my parents. Example: a doc is a match because it contains my
searched string, but also because its parent contains a certain value.

Using the graph parser and experimenting with the filter is the best way i
have noticed doing this. I tried block join child parser first but it
wouldnt do it for me.

The problem i am facing now is that i cant seem to get the filter to work in
this way: traversalFilter="(-field:x) OR (field2:y)"

Meaning, if field does not have value x it is ok, if field has value x and
field2 has y its also ok. Other cases is filtered away.

But it wont work. Any help is appreciated!