Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shreejay Nair <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/14 00:54:45 UTC

Request to be added to ContributorsGroup

Hello Wiki Admins,

Request you to please add me to the ContributorsGroup.

I have been using Solr for a few years now and I would like to contribute
back by adding more information to the wiki Pages.

Wiki User Name : Shreejay

--Shreejay

Re: Request to be added to ContributorsGroup

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
On May 13, 2013, at 6:54 PM, Shreejay Nair <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Wiki Admins,
>
> Request you to please add me to the ContributorsGroup.
>
> I have been using Solr for a few years now and I would like to contribute
> back by adding more information to the wiki Pages.
>
> Wiki User Name : Shreejay
>
> --Shreejay

Added to the solr wiki ContributorsGroup. - Steve