Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Aymeric Alibert <ay...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/20 15:23:23 UTC

Network of brokers - Confused...

I am running a simple network od brokers with 2 nodes.
I am using JMX to look at the queues on the system.

My understanding was that a queue would only be created on one of the 2
nodes. So I was expecting to see the same messages in the queue using JMX on
both servers. But I am seeing different messages there for the same queue
name. Also to enqueued/dequeued values are different on the 2 nodes.

Do I actually have 2 queues and is that normal? Can someone explain to me
how queue are created in a network of brokers?

Thanks,

Aymeric