Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by David Wimsey <dw...@bandwidth.com> on 2018/02/28 03:08:09 UTC

2.4.0 Release

I’m looking for the 2.4.0 release and not seeing anything on the downloads page, but I do see that the pom.xml on master has been bumped to 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT.

Is any work happening on the 2.4.0 release?

Re: 2.4.0 Release

Posted by Roman Guseinov <ro...@gromtech.ru>.
Yes, it makes sense to update the top of the release planning page. I will
try to find out who can do this.

Re: 2.4.0 Release

Posted by David Wimsey <dw...@bandwidth.com>.
Yea, I’m currently building 2.4.0 myself for testing purposes but was hoping for a release soon.

Might I suggest updating the top of the release planning page to indicate January 31st 2018 is an unlikely release date at this stage.

Re: 2.4.0 Release