Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Luther Baker <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/06 18:07:56 UTC

dzone refcard

Is anyone aware of a wicket
refcard<http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/core-java-concurrency>initiative?
Thoughts?

-Luther

Re: dzone refcard

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
My mistake.  I thought that came out a while ago.

Re: dzone refcard

Posted by Marvan Spagnolo <ma...@gmail.com>.
The schedule on the Refcardz site states that the Wicket refcard will be out
on July 27th.

Marvan

Reza Marvan Spagnolo

SW & Network Engineer - Freelancer
@ :: marvans@gmail.com
m :: + 34 608 641 708
skype :: mrvspg

Re: dzone refcard

Posted by Luther Baker <lu...@gmail.com>.
Ah, got em.

Thanks much Andrew,

-Luther

Re: dzone refcard

Posted by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com>.

Re: dzone refcard

Posted by Luther Baker <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: dzone refcard

Posted by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com>.

Re: dzone refcard

Posted by jWeekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.

Re: dzone refcard

Posted by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com>.

Re: dzone refcard

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.

Re: dzone refcard

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
It would be nice

Re: dzone refcard

Posted by jWeekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
Luther,

Interesting timing - I contacted dZone today about jWeekend putting together
a Wicket "refcardz" for their collection. I'll let you know what they say.

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
OO & Java Technology
http://jWeekend.com