Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mogra <mo...@live.cn> on 2013/02/21 09:09:28 UTC

About product store group

Hello,
I find there is product store group field, but I can't find where to create and edit product store group. Is this function obsolete or incomplete? This function is useful for us.

thanks.

Lee

Re: About product store group

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
Hi Lee,

Product store group management screen has been added this last summer.
It available only on trunk and on the future 13.04

Nicolas

--
Nicolas MALIN
Consultant