Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/14 13:58:50 UTC

FOSDEM 2016 in Brussels

Hi All

The dates for the FOSDEM open source conference in Brussels have been
confirmed in January 2016. I know that it's a long way off but wanted to
find out if people would be interested in it. The conference is a free one
and could be an opportunity to market or present OFBiz as well as a place
for a potential community meetup.

Details about the event are here:  https://fosdem.org/2016/
<https://fosdem.org/2016/>

I think that usually the Open Office project has a booth there but the ASF
are wanting to have a stronger presence there this time and have asked which
projects might be interested in participating. I've highlighted that OFBiz
could be interested so will keep you informed of any updates or progress.

What do people think? Would anyone be potentially interested in meeting up
or presenting at FOSDEM?

Thanks
Sharan