Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/23 20:25:47 UTC

Process train and IE

Hello all,

As you might know, IE has some problems with composite selectors
(.something.somethingElse for example, but more commonly
.af_train_stop.p_AFVisited). With process train the most important issue it
yield is showing the stop join on the content row because of how IE evaluate
those selectors. I was able to "patch" it writing an hard coded style on the
content row, is that something acceptable?.

Regards,

~ Simon

Re: Process train and IE

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
IE 6, IE 7 is *supposed* to have fixed it.

Re: Process train and IE

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
Thanks Simon!!!! I really appreciate all your help with the skinning stuff.

Jeanne

Re: Process train and IE

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Alright,