Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com> on 2021/08/26 16:01:28 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Annotator (incubating) version 0.2.0(-rc.1)

Hi all,

Here's a formal +1 (binding) vote from an IPMC member. I'm not sure, yet, what part of this process we're doing incorrectly, but it stays awfully quiet when we post here...and I believe we need 2 more IPMC votes to get this officially released?

As Gerben mentioned last month (see below), we have gone through the formal voting process and gotten the necessary votes from our the Annotator PMC members (as well as other testing/vetting from the community). Here's the thread to our dev@annotator.apache.org list:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r4c437c5ac88c1a6a1c4293f720a48aef9736d02c0310c3522c68d92a%40%3Cdev.annotator.apache.org%3E

Can we move forward with the release? or do we need to await more votes? And if so, who from?

Thanks!
Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/

http://linkedin.com/in/benjaminyoung

________________________________
Posted by Gerben <ge...@treora.com.INVALID>.
Great. Then hereby the vote to release Apache Annotator (incubating)
0.2.0 has PASSED with 3 binding +1 votes (and no other votes) from:
- Xun Liu
- Nick Kew
- Benjamin Young

Thank you for your help. We will proceed with publishing the release and
announcement.

On behalf of the team,

— Gerben

Posted by Gerben <ge...@treora.com.INVALID>.