Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2004/06/23 15:07:36 UTC

Re: Apache::Request

Kreimendahl, Chad J wrote:
> I think (at least from those I work with), that the main API docs for mp2 could fit them in (link to apache's libapreq site) as if they were a part of it... with notes below stating that they're from an external package.  I'd agree with what I expect some responses to be, that people may be confused to see documentation about a product which isn't truely a part of 2.0 (is it supposed to be in the future?).
>
> Maybe give it its own section -- Part VI: Apache's libapreq --
>
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/index.html

That's an excellent idea, Chad J. Joe, any chance A-R docs appear online so we
can link to them from the above URL?

Actually I don't mind if they appear in the modperl-docs repository and be
part of the mod_perl docs. But that means that they will need to be separated
from apreq-2 package, in order to keep a single source. Then apreq-2 can check
out the docs into the source, like we do with modperl-2.0/docs (which isn't
really a part of modperl-2.0 repository, but a map to modperl-docs/src/docs/2.0

Re: Apache::Request

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Done:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/index.html
(at the very end of the page)

Re: Apache::Request

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Done:

Re: Apache::Request

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:

> Joe Schaefer wrote:
> > Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:
> > [...]
> >
> >>I was thinking to link to each manpage (there used to be only 2), but
> >>now their number is growing. Should I just link to the root of the
> >> apreq docs instead?
> > +1.
>
> +1 for what? to link to the root?

+1

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: Apache::Request

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:
>
> [...]
>

>>I was thinking to link to each manpage (there used to be only 2), but
>>now their number is growing. Should I just link to the root of the
>>apreq docs instead?
>

> +1.

+1 for what? to link to the root?

Re: Apache::Request

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:
>
> [...]
>

>>I was thinking to link to each manpage (there used to be only 2), but
>>now their number is growing. Should I just link to the root of the
>>apreq docs instead?
>

> +1.

+1 for what? to link to the root?

Re: Apache::Request

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:

[...]

> I was thinking to link to each manpage (there used to be only 2), but
> now their number is growing. Should I just link to the root of the
> apreq docs instead?

+1.

--
Joe Schaefer