Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kruthoff <kr...@gmx.ch> on 2008/12/03 10:08:16 UTC

How to configure discarding of messages which are sent to ActiveMQ.DLQ?

I'd like to use a new feature of 5.2:
http://activemq.apache.org/new-features-in-52.html

-> Ability to configure the automatic discarding of the items being sent to
the dead letter queue

The goal is to get activemq to discard expired queue destination messages.
They're in the DLQ, but I want them to be purged automatically.

How can I configure this, maybe in activemq.xml? I'm sure the answer is
simple but I didn't yet find anything in the forums.

Thanks for a little howto!

-andreas

Re: How to configure discarding of messages which are sent to ActiveMQ.DLQ?

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
ah - thanks Gary - I should have remembered - now need to update the
wiki :0

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.