Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lenin Basheer <Le...@ibsplc.com> on 2006/01/30 13:18:27 UTC

Arithemtic Operations while Load testing

Hi All,

Is there some way to perform arithmetic operations (other than _intSum())
in JMeter.

I want to have the "modulus"  operation on a value given in  the
UserParameter. Is it possible to have a script file (say JavaScript ) and
get JMeter to run it.

Will the option of writing a JavaListener entirely for this purpose be an
additional load on the system. Is it  so?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Lenin

Re: Arithemtic Operations while Load testing

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
How are you obtaining the value?
Perhaps you could pre-calculate the modulus and provide it at the same
time as the actual value.

Otherwise, have a look at the Javascript and BeanShell functions:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html