Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by HuiHuang <ye...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2009/05/30 11:17:15 UTC

weekly report for 2009-05-23~2009-05-29

Hey Stefan,

This week:

1. check out SVNKit's code and read its implement of commit.
2. read svn native implement.
3. write design document.

next week:

1. discuss and complete design document.
2. try to build the whole project.

Thank you very much for your help these days.
Good Luck.

Huihuang
2009-05-30

yellow.flying

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2357095

weekly report for 2009-06-01~2009-06-06

Posted by HuiHuang <ye...@yahoo.com.cn>.
Hey Stefan,

This week:
1. build the whole project successfully.
2. write a patch to commit-from-multiple-working-copies.txt

next week:
1. complete design document.
2. try to write some code.

thanks~ Good Luck!

Huihuang

2009-06-07

yellow.flying

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2360081

Re: weekly report for 2009-05-23~2009-05-29

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.
On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 07:17:15PM +0800, HuiHuang wrote:
>    Hey Stefan,
>
>    This week:
>
>    1. check out SVNKit's code and read its implement of commit.
>    2. read svn native implement.
>    3. write design document.
>
>    next week:
>
>    1. discuss and complete design document.
>    2. try to build the whole project.
>
>    Thank you very much for your help these days.
>    Good Luck.

Thank you, too :)

Note that I'll be travelling for a few days now, so I might not
always be able to respond quickly during next week.

Have fun!
Stefan