Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2012/01/23 15:41:57 UTC

Cayenne "official" twitter

Some time ago the Cayenne PMC started a twitter account (we should probably add that to the site).. Please follow it here:

   http://twitter.com/ApacheCayenne

It shouldn't be very high volume, but we'll try to keep it an active channel for Cayenne-related events and general chatter. Of course important things like releases will still be announced on this list.

Also note that now I may take the freedom to post stuff people usually post on Twitter at http://twitter.com/andrus_a - the account previously used mostly for Cayenne-related things :-)

Cheers,
Andrus

Re: Cayenne "official" twitter

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Great stuff. Have added you guys

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Fwd: Cayenne "official" twitter

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
FYI: Just added a Twitter button to the homepage via Confluence HTML macro - http://cwiki.apache.org/CAYSITE/ (will propagate to the site in due time). Feel free to re-position it if you have a better idea.

Andrus

Begin forwarded message: