Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Wessel van Norel <we...@ddnh.nl> on 2003/08/29 12:22:01 UTC

fo:region-body column-count question

I've a question, is it possible to detect when you have entered the next
column?

Why do I want to do this. I've a layout that is devided in 4 columns.
Those 4 columns are setup like this:

X  |  Y  |  Y  |  X

The first and the last column contain the same type of data and the
middle two columns also.

Also the data of X and Y are linked together (X is information about Y).
They need to be next to each other, when a new X starts a new Y also
starts.

To do this I want to create a region-body with two columns and within
the columns I want to put a table with two cells. The problem is when
the first column is full (reaches the end of the page) and the second
column is started, the cells need to be swapped from position. I have
absolutely no idea if this is possible and if so, how to do it.

I hope one of you guys can help me out.

Regards,
Wessel van Norel