Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> on 2006/08/11 14:27:02 UTC

link to module sites - and aggregated javadoc

Maven 2.0.4.

Trying to create a site for multi module project where the module links
are actually shown. Using the following command:

   site:stage -DstagingDirectory=....

the module links are shown, but the aggregated javadoc page on the
toplevel is empty.
Here is the reports section of my toplevel pom:

   <reporting>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <aggregate>true</aggregate>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </reporting>

The actual javadoc is generated within the original toplevel
/target/site/apidocs
Looks like the javadoc is not copied to the site staging area.

Is this a known issue?

Re: link to module sites - and aggregated javadoc

Posted by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl>.
Hi - without the site:stage, but with the aggregate configuration
element in javadoc set to true, "site" will generate the javadoc at the
top level for me.

Sam Merrell wrote:
> I get the same issue without aggregating my javadocs.
>
> On 8/11/06, Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Maven 2.0.4.
>>
>> Trying to create a site for multi module project where the module links
>> are actually shown. Using the following command:
>>
>>    site:stage -DstagingDirectory=....
>>
>> the module links are shown, but the aggregated javadoc page on the
>> toplevel is empty.
>> Here is the reports section of my toplevel pom:
>>
>>    <reporting>
>>         <plugins>
>>             <plugin>
>>                 <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>>                 <artifactId>maven-javadoc-plugin</artifactId>
>>                 <configuration>
>>                     <aggregate>true</aggregate>
>>                 </configuration>
>>             </plugin>
>>         </plugins>
>>     </reporting>
>>

>> The actual javadoc is generated within the original toplevel
>> /target/site/apidocs
>> Looks like the javadoc is not copied to the site staging area.
>>
>> Is this a known issue?

Cumquat Information Technology
De Dreef 19
3706 BR Zeist
T +31 (0)30 - 6940490
F +31 (0)30 - 6940499
http://www.cumquat.nl

Jan.Vissers@cumquat.nl
M +31 6 51 169 556

Re: link to module sites - and aggregated javadoc

Posted by Sam Merrell <me...@gmail.com>.