Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Jochen Hebbrecht <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/14 14:19:21 UTC

Refining an existing search of Lucene

Hi all,

I'm searching for a way to reuse a Lucene search.
For example, I'm searching for the word "acci". But too many ScoreDocs are
returned, and I provide: "accide". Can it reuse the
existing search? Or is it just better to create a new and fresh Lucene
search?

Jochen

Re: Refining an existing search of Lucene

Posted by Ian Lea <ia...@gmail.com>.
Generally simpler just to do a new search.

--
Ian.