Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by qu...@webmail.co.za on 2006/08/25 00:22:15 UTC

Query refinement

Hi All

To enable query refinement (once specifiying owl files and removing
comments in jsp files) do I need to refetch and index for it to work?

thanks!

For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm

Re: Query refinement

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
quovadis@webmail.co.za wrote:

>Does anyone perhaps have any recommendations for .OWL files?

there is a sample within the ontology plugin re Seasons (Fall, Spring,
Summer, Winter)

HTH

Michi

>Thanks!
>

>>No, you don't. Query refinement will only suggest search terms using
>>ontologies. I thing you don't need reindex.
>>
>>On 8/24/06, quovadis@webmail.co.za <qu...@webmail.co.za> wrote:
>>

>>>Hi All
>>>
>>>To enable query refinement (once specifiying owl files and removing
>>>comments in jsp files) do I need to refetch and index for it to work?
>>>
>>>thanks!
>>>

>>>-------------------------------------------
>>>For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm
>>>

>>--
>>Lourival Junior
>>Universidade Federal do Pará
>>Curso de Bacharelado em Sistemas de Informação
>>http://www.ufpa.br/cbsi
>>Msn: junior_ufpa@hotmail.com

>For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm

--