Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Hans Bergsten <ha...@gefionsoftware.com> on 2000/01/15 01:45:01 UTC

Build error on the current CVS version

I just updated my local source from the CVS archive (cvs update -dP) and I get
the following error when I try to build:

  D:\Program Files\jakarta\jakarta-tomcat\src\share\org\apache\tomcat\core\HttpSer
  vletRequestFacade.java:269: Method getLocales(org.apache.tomcat.core.HttpServlet
  RequestFacade) not found in class org.apache.tomcat.core.RequestUtil.
        return RequestUtil.getLocales(this);

Seems like latest version of RequestUtil is not checked in.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com