Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Gunnar Boström <Gu...@telia.se> on 2000/10/11 08:40:57 UTC

include, exclude problem

Hi all,
I would like to
include the file **/AbstractBCW.java
but
exclude all the files **/*BCW.java
from a javac task.

I've tried different settings but not succeded, any suggestion?

Another question, is there a searchable archieve of this mailing list?

:-)

Re: include, exclude problem

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 GB> Hi all, I would like to include the file **/AbstractBCW.java but
 GB> exclude all the files **/*BCW.java from a javac task.

The problem is that the exclude takes precedence over the include. I'm
afraid there is no way around this - except listing the files you want
to exclude explicitly.

 GB> Another question, is there a searchable archieve of this mailing
 GB> list?

Last time I checked <http://archive.covalent.net> was not searchable,
so no, there is none.

Stefan