Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Lars Eilebrecht <La...@unix-ag.org> on 1997/11/02 20:56:45 UTC

[SITE] Apache books

Hi,

I already posted this stuff some time ago to the list, but there wasn't
much attention due to the 1.2.4 release...

Find the patch and the new document attached to this mail.

Ken: I don't have much details on the 'Dummies' book and you never
     replied to my mail... feel free to modify the document.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                           - Reality is for people who
sfx@unix-ag.org                          - can't face science fiction.

Re: [SITE] Apache books

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Lars Eilebrecht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I already posted this stuff some time ago to the list, but there wasn't
> much attention due to the 1.2.4 release...
>
> Find the patch and the new document attached to this mail.

+1

Cheers,

Ben.