Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Sunil Kidambi <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/09 21:10:53 UTC

Mail DB storage format

Hi All

I am trying to access the mail and attachments from the James server from elements in my web server.
What may be the best approach?

For example, there is an email sent to person X, and the web logon for the person X should be able to list and display his emails

I am trying this by making apache write to a db repository (mysql). However, I don't know what format does it use to write the content, and how best to parse it

Is there any mailet or config feature that helps me put the stuff in the file system or database in known and easily accessible formats?

Thanks a lot for your help..
Sunil