Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thilina Mahesh Buddhika <th...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/01 11:24:37 UTC

Re: axis2 security for client code not working

Hi Monisha,

It seems like the issue is with the rampart config. If you are creating it
programmatically, make sure the keyStore location you set as the
property,  "org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file"
is correct.

Thanks.
/thilina

Thilina Mahesh Buddhika