Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/27 23:09:51 UTC

Re: [primitives] Primitives status, IntHashMap, patches, release?

Sorry for the delay Richard - for my part I've been a little too heads
down on Lang 3.0 and hadn't seen the email.

I don't think anyone is active in Primitives - but I'm happy to get
active and help get a release out. If you're still interested then
count me in.

If your interest has moved on, then totally understood.

Hen