Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/04/25 14:12:03 UTC

[SVN] - Help ? svn mv

Hi,

it sounds like a really straight forward task, but..
are there any (known) issue w/ a svn move ?

I'd like to move the Trinidad folder (named adffaces) from Incubator
to MyFaces (with the name trinidad).

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [SVN] - Help ? svn mv

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I guess you can always try to create a test folder and move it. If
you cannot do it, you don't have the permissions :-)

Bruno

Re: [SVN] - Help ? svn mv

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: [SVN] - Help ? svn mv

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.

Re: [SVN] - Help ? svn mv

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: [SVN] - Help ? svn mv

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Not that I know of :-)

Re: [SVN] - Help ? svn mv

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias, do you plan to move everything in adffaces to MyFaces ?? I only ask
since there appears to be a lot of code in adffaces that may be obsolete, at
least based on some of the folder names (e.g., "faces-1_2-old", "trunk_backup").

Thanks,
Tim McConnell