Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Roongnapa Chadtianchai <ro...@ceo-agenda.com> on 2010/03/07 12:59:43 UTC

Apache OFBiz: Application server requirement for production deployment

Hi Raj,

Thank you for the information.
Another question for production deployment in real world.

What is the proper application server?  Should we use Websphere or
Weblogic server ?

Regards,
Roongnapa

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4541 (20091025) __________