Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yaroslav Lymar <sl...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/08 12:39:57 UTC

Topicality of task IGNITE-6134

 Hi Igniters!

I would like to engage the task (IGNITE-6134).
Judging by the comments, this task was already taken by someone but the
progress was unknown.
Is this task still topicality? Сan I get it developed?

Re: Topicality of task IGNITE-6134

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Yaroslav,

The task is unassigned. So, you’re free to take over it and raise the questions or implementation suggestions here.

—
Denis