Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/05/04 17:19:38 UTC

Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

I’d like to welcome Thejan Wijesinghe our Apache Tika GSoC 2017 student,
working on Supporting Image-to-Text (Image Captioning) in Tika for Image MIME Types.

Thamme and I will mentor him and welcome to the community!

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Welcome Thejan Wijesinghe GSoC 2017 student!

Posted by Thejan Wijesinghe <th...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Avtar, Tim Allison.. 😊

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
Welcome!