Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/18 05:51:44 UTC

Help: please vote on Apache Onami second release

Hello fellow PMCs,

on 12.01. Simone opened a new vote on a second release of our parent
pom. So far we have received -zero- response from the other IPMC
members on general@

At the moment 2 mentors have voted +1 and we need only one more vote.

The release is just containing a parent pom and it has been released
as version 1 shortly. It should be straightforward to look at it.

So please, if anybody has time, look at it and give us the final vote.

Thank you,
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de