Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Rajiv K Nistala <ra...@fiorano.com> on 2005/08/31 11:19:28 UTC

Client listener in Sandesha

Hi

I see that the client listener in SandeshaContext is static which means that
I cannot run more than one client in the same JVM. I have a scenario where
multiple servlets deployed in Tomcat need to invoke multiple External web
services which support WS-RM. How will it work if I have only 1 listener??

Regards,
Rajiv K Nistala

Re: Client listener in Sandesha

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajiv,

Thanx for being so interested abt Sandesha :-).

I dont think this will be a problem. Snadesha client listner will put all
incoming messages to the same Message Storage which is capable of handling
multiple sequences in the same time. So having a single listner would be
enough even when calling multiple web services.

Still we havent tested this feature a lot. So if u come across any possible
bugs please let us know.

Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajiv,