Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Oliver Waeldrich <ol...@gmx.de> on 2006/06/08 10:03:26 UTC

client site accessors for muse

Hi,

We have recently developed an addition to WSRF that extends the basic mechanisms of the WSRF WSDL2JAVA tool to generate the client accessors (interfaces, stubs, addressing locators) for WSRF services. Therefore we make use of the client side pats of the Apache WS-Addressing framework and XmlBeans to use the same comfortable environment we have on the server side as well on the client side.

Since WSRF and Pubscribe are merging into the Muse project, the Muse project is going towards Axis2 and moving to the current WSRF specs with the IBM code donation I wonder whether future versions of Muse will rely on the code generation features of Axis, this topic is already addressed by the IBM code donation, or it is planed to write a own code generation facility like it was the case in the WSRF project. In the latter case we would be interested to donate our code and push it to a level that fits into the Muse project and participate in the development of this project.

Sal advised me that this mailing list would be the right place to discuss this topic and I hope that we get a discussion started.

Best regard,
Oliver

AW: client site accessors for muse

Posted by Oliver <ol...@gmx.de>.
I will try to join you tomorrow in your call. I think this is a good
opportunity to give you some details of what we have and get some detailed
information of what you have in place and what still missing/needed.

--
Oliver

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.