Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2001/01/04 19:14:29 UTC

Re: xsl:param with XT

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:44:22 +0100, "Cedric POTHIN" <ce...@inovatel.com>
 wrote:

> the XTTransformer provides with cocoon 1.x
> does'nt take care of <xsl:param> like XalanTransformer
> does.
>
> Has somebody been faced with this problem. And is there
> any solution ?

I believe XT doesn't have support for parameters, at least not for stylesheet
parameters that are externally passed to it. I remember looking at the XT
source code some time ago and couldn't find anything that seemed to allow to
pass parameters to a stylesheet.

Passing XSLT parameters to a template using xsl:call-template should work
though as its a standard XSLT feature.

Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com>