Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eugen Bushuev <bu...@lucky.net> on 2003/07/18 15:14:50 UTC

DynaValidatorForm property type

Hi.
Is it possible to have form-property of a DynaValidatorForm of some type
but String? Since it is stated so in dtd I had humble hope about it, but
got javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception creating bean of class
org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm: {1}

senx.
--
С уважением, Е.Бушуев.

Re: DynaValidatorForm property type

Posted by mo...@physics.gmu.edu.
Yes we can do this i guess try this

  <form name="xyzForm" type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
     <form-property name="person" type="com.abcd.youejbbean" />

I am sure it shud work, lemme know if it does

--Mohan