Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 18:20:04 UTC

Requests for inclusion in 0.28

Hi Justin,

Following on from my mail yesterday on the other thread, I would like to
request the following for JIRAs for inclusion in 0.28:

As also mentioned in the other mail, I would like to include essentially
all of the changes that have been since the branch was taken for QPID-5048
(which now incorporates QPID-5676 following todays changes) for the new
Maven build.

Regards,
Robbie

Re: Requests for inclusion in 0.28

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the lining up the reviews.  All are reviewed and approved.
 Please proceed with the QPID-5676 updates.

Justin