Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Freeman, Bill" <wi...@akamai.com> on 2017/11/01 21:42:53 UTC

http2 Request setting Source Address

Following procedures outlined in “ using-ip-spoofing-simulate-requests-different-ip-addresses-jmeter “ I am unable to set the ‘source address’ to anything in http2 request sampler.  Is this a know issue that has a work around?

Re: http2 Request setting Source Address

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello Bill,
Are you using this plugin ?

https://github.com/Blazemeter/jmeter-bzm-plugins/blob/master/http2/README.md

If so their forum is https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jmeter-plugins

AFAIK, they use jetty as underlying implementation.

Did you try adding a Header manager under request and set
X-LocalAddress

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: http2 Request setting Source Address

Posted by "Freeman, Bill" <wi...@akamai.com>.

    --
    Cordialement.
    Philippe Mouawad.

Re: http2 Request setting Source Address

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
HELLO(*) M. Freeman,

--
Cordialement.