Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aris Javier <ar...@eazix.com> on 2005/01/03 02:16:09 UTC

Tomcat Suddenly Stopped!

Before anything else, I would like to greet everybody
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Ok, serious now...

Why is it Tomcat suddenly stopped... ?

I'm trying to figure out what happen... Is it with the
number of connections or users of my intranet web app?
But we are just 50 in the organization...

I'm using
Tomcat 5.0.25
jk2
IIS
Jsp/Servlets

Or do i have to upgrade my Tomcat to higher version?

Thanks!
Aris
<ma...@eazix.com>

Re: Tomcat Suddenly Stopped!

Posted by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net>.
Check your log files. Report back what you find.

Doug