Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Simone Maletta <si...@alice.it> on 2008/02/17 08:39:19 UTC

UDDI registry

Hi guys,
    I've to create a system where a BPEL web-service have to interact with a session stateless Ejbs.
May I do this using ODE?
I'm using JBossAs and in this environment I will develope my ejbs.
If I can't do this on the fly may I attach in a simple manner, without requiring access ODE code, n UDDI registry just like jUDDI?
Thank you all, regards
Simone

Re: UDDI registry

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On 2/16/08, Simone Maletta <si...@alice.it> wrote:

>     I've to create a system where a BPEL web-service have to interact with
> a session stateless Ejbs.
> May I do this using ODE?

I haven't tried it but you may use the EJB provider for Axis2,
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/ejb-provider.html

alex