Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Yu Hou <hy...@163.com> on 2023/06/09 13:21:14 UTC

Re:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ambari 2.8.0 RC1

I voted +1 for the Ambari-2.8.0 release.

@weichiu
Thanks for your suggestion, but it's not a matter of blocking release, because Ambari-2.8.0 itself only supports centos7 (docker for centos7 is fine).

--
Best Regards,
Yu Hou

在 2023-05-10 01:21:06,"Wei-Chiu Chuang" <we...@apache.org> 写道: