Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by wt <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/29 11:51:02 UTC

Can ODBC driver be used to query a key value cache?

I have had a rather late change to a project that makes a db engine i am
using not adequate. I wanted to see if Users can access data in a key value
cache with the odbc driver or if i have to write a tool that uses the api or
use rest

Re: Can ODBC driver be used to query a key value cache?

Posted by wt <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the quick response Ilya. This is exactly what i am looking for

Re: Can ODBC driver be used to query a key value cache?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You can use ODBC to query cache when table(s) configured for that cache.
See:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/indexes

Ilya Kasnacheev