Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Abul Basar <ab...@einext.com> on 2016/07/25 06:31:56 UTC

Setting default interpreter at notebook level

I know there is a way to set up a default interpreter at Zepplin using
zeppelin.interpreters
property in conf/zeppelin-site.xml. The setting is global is nature.

But, is it possible to create a notebook level setting for interpreter? For
example, in a notebook I want to set the default interpreter at R so that
for every code block i do not have to start with "%spark.r", while on
another notebook, I want to set the default interpreter as Scala.

I am using v0.6

AB

Re: Setting default interpreter at notebook level

Posted by Abul Basar <ab...@einext.com>.
Hi Jongyoul

Thanks for the information.

-AB

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abul,

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Setting default interpreter at notebook level

Posted by Abul Basar <ab...@einext.com>.
Hello Jongyoul,

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Abul,