Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Santi <sa...@aqs.es> on 2001/09/19 16:49:50 UTC

Two new sites developed using Cocoon 1.8.2

Hi all!

I have two sites to suggest for publication:

The first one has some quite particular features. It is an online shop for
artwork where you can buy prints, engravings, original work, etc. and use an
online configurator for combining them with different frames and see the
result.

It is completly XSP based, and uses also an underlying e-catalog/content
factory product (QCatalog). The interesting point is that this product
(which was developed by my company www.aqs.es) also uses Cocoon as
publishing-Engine.

I think this should be an unusual type of site, so it should be interesting
for you.

http://www.webfann.com.

The other site is an quite simple site, it has an online catalog which is
based on QCatalog, the content administration tools are not publicly
availaible but if you are interested in some screen shots I can provide some
of them, because they are quite complex web applications with advanced
features like cut & paste within the same page based on XSPs.

The online catalog:
http://www.easydeco.com/deco/decompras.html

And also some specific "Yellow-pages":
http://www.easydeco.com/deco/decoguia.html

We are working currently in some new projects which are about huge online
catalogs and the corresponding content factories, all based on QCatalog and
Cocoon. I
will send a new mail when they are finished.

Greetings,

	Santiago PĂ©rez

P.D. I do confirm that the sites can be listed publicly