Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@mac.com> on 2007/05/11 15:29:49 UTC

JumpStart v1.2 - instructions fixed

The JBoss site has been rearranged, which was not reflected in the
JumpStart installation instructions.  As a result, it was not clear
how to get the EJB3 version of JBoss that JumpStart relies on.

The installation instructions have now been fixed.  My apologies for
any confusion and inconvenience.

Regards,

Geoff

Begin forwarded message: